Thursday, October 4, 2007

Two blogs at the same time!



Sorry I have abandoned my blog for a little while, but I am currently volunteering at the Kwan Fong gallery ... blogging and helping out. The gallery is part of the Art department at California Lutheran University in Thousand Oaks. Check the blog here http://blogs.callutheran.edu/gallery/. Feel free to add comments on both blogs, it is easy ... just click on comments after each post.
At the moment there is an artist-in-residence Cyn McCurry, who is from Texas and an amazing painter. This is one of her paintings. At the gallery I interview her, help prepare openings, contact the mailing list, take pictures...perfect for me really!

Today it is her birthday so we are going to the Getty Museum.

No comments:

About Me

Fille du Midi et exilée volontaire au Royaume-Uni par amour et esprit d'aventure depuis 1993/97... Nîmes, Djedda, Avignon, Cambridge, Londres et Los Angeles!